I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Band 6 Salary (£26.5K - £35.5K) | 30 hrs | Days | Dementia Experience Essential
An experienced RGN with extensive experience working in dementia care across a variety of settings is required to work as Admiral Nurse, based in a care home just outside of Ellesmere Port.
As a Dementia UK Admiral Nurse, you will work 30 hours per week on day shifts only, and the annual salary offered is Band 6 equivalent, and in the region of £26,500 to £35,500 per annum.
As Admiral Nurse, you will focus on improving dementia care throughout the service and will take the lead on dementia care services, including both strategic and clinical issues. You will work both within the home and in the local community, raising awareness of dementia related issues and acting as an expert resource for dementia care.
Applicants for this Dementia UK Admiral Nurse RGN should meet the following person specification:
• Qualified RGN/Adult Nurse with up to date NMC registration
• Have completed post-registration studies in dementia care, ideally to MSc level and demonstrate up to date, comprehensive knowledge about dementia and how it affects people and their families/carers and the best ways to deliver therapeutic support
• Demonstrate extensive clinical experience working with people with dementia and their families in a variety of settings
• Ideally have completed recognised management and mentorship qualifications
• Experienced in a supervisory role in a clinical setting, including experience conducting clinical audits, evaluating clinical practice and with recent experience in service development
• Advanced communication/counselling skills and able to build positive, professional relationships with stakeholders at all levels
• Access to a car for work purposes and able to attend meetings and professional development days at other locations
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Mike Clapperton at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.