I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£28,000 - £36,000 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Flexible shifts | L&D Prospects | Excellent Benefits
A leading private hospital in the Farnham area requires an experienced Scrub Nurse RGN or Scrub Practitioner ODP to join the Theatres Scrub Team.
Details of this Theatre Scrub Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP position are as follows:
• 37.5 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Day shifts only (some flexibility is required to work long/evenings shifts, weekends etc)
• A competitive annual salary from £28,000 to £36,000 depending on experience
• Opportunities to undertake training, development and to progress your career
• Some excellent staff benefits including a pension plan, life assurance, private medical cover, wellness screening and much more
• Free parking and a subsidised canteen
As Theatre Scrub Nurse/Scrub Practitioner RGN/ODP, you will work with patients undergoing a variety of surgical procedures and will demonstrate the highest standards of care.
The hospital specialises in orthopaedics, general surgery, cosmetics and urology, and you will also work with patients undergoing endoscopy procedures (in a JAG Accredited Endoscopy Suite) and gynaecological surgery.
Applicants for this Theatre Scrub Nurse/Practitioner Cosmetics RGN/ODP position should meet the following person specification:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
• Ideally have completed a recognised mentorship qualification such as ENB998
• Extensive experience in a scrub setting, working with a varied patient mix
• Confident in undertaking all aspects of clinical care required to a high standard
• Flexible to cover a range of shift patterns to meet the needs of the theatre
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
£ 35000 - 35000 Per yearFull timePermanentGuildford, Surrey, England
£35,000 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Days Only | Excellent Benefits A leading national provider of private healthcare services is currently loo...