I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£15.15 p/h | Paid Breaks | 36 hrs | Days Only | Fully Compliant Elderly & Dementia Home
A private care home in the Maryburgh area currently has a vacancy for a Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN/RNLD) to work full-time days.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD position and what the home has to offer:
• 36 hours per week
• Day shifts only
• Competitive hourly rates of £15.15
• Paid Breaks
• Ongoing opportunities for training and professional development
The home caters to older adults with elderly frailties and dementia care needs and during the most recent assessment by Care Inspectorate, the home received all “good” and “very good” quality grades.
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD, you will be responsible for implementing care plans and managing medications, ensuring accurate records are maintained and that high-quality care is delivered.
The qualities, experience and qualifications required for this Staff Nurse position:
• Qualified as either an Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• Up to date registration with the NMC
• Demonstrate some post-registration experience, ideally in an elderly care home setting
• Able to work independently and as part of a team
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.