I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£15.50 p/h | 38.5 hours | Paid Breaks | Flexible Shifts | Fully Compliant, Large Elderly & Dementia Care Home | NQ Nurses Considered
A large Paisley care home is currently looking to recruit a qualified RGN or RMN Staff Nurse to work full time hours on a permanent basis.
Details of the Staff Nurse RGN/RMN vacancies and what our client is offering:
• Full time hours of 38.5 per week
• Flexible shifts covering a 24/7 rota
• Excellent hourly pay rates of £15.50 plus paid breaks
• A company pension scheme
• Opportunities for professional development and career progression including support with NMC revalidation
• Meals provided on long day shifts
• Free NMC PIN renewal and PVG
• An extra days annual leave on your birthday (following 1 years’ service)
Responsibilities of the Staff Nurse RGN/RMN role:
• Coordinate and implement care plans
• Manage and administer medication
• Lead Health Care Assistants to ensure the needs of the service users are met
• Demonstrate a commitment to high standards of patient care and safety
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse or Mental Health Nurse
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Ideally experienced in an elderly care environment although newly qualified nurses will be supported and mentored
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.