I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£16.50 p/h | 36 hrs | Perm Nights | Excellent Benefits | Elderly & Dementia Care
One of the UK’s leading health and social care groups is currently looking to recruit an RGN or RMN qualified Staff Nurse to work nights in their Welshpool care home.
What the home is offering and details of this RGN/RMN Staff Nurse post:
• 36 hours per week on night shifts on a permanent basis
• Excellent hourly rates of £16.50
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities and staff recognition and reward programmes
• Free uniforms, generous annual leave allowance with the option to buy more
• A competitive staff benefits and employee support scheme, including retail discounts, a company pension scheme, healthcare plans, life assurance and a profit share scheme
• Support and funding for Tier 2 Visa applications, subject to qualifying criteria
This large home offers round the clock nursing care to adults of all ages, and as RGN/RMN Staff Nurse, you will predominantly be working with service users with general elderly and dementia care needs.
Applicants for this RGN/RMN Staff Nurse post should be:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Experienced in elderly and dementia care or demonstrate current nursing home experience
• Confident in undertaking all aspects of care planning, implementation and in the safe management of medications
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.