I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
40 hrs | Days Only | Excellent Benefits | Elderly Nursing & EMI Home
One of the UK’s leading care home operators is currently recruiting for an experienced RGN or RMN to work as Nursing Home Deputy Manager in their elderly and dementia home in the Welshpool area.
Details of this Nursing Home Deputy Manager (RGN/RMN) vacancy and what our client is offering:
• 40 hours per week on permanent days
• A very competitive annual salary of £40,000
• An industry leading benefits package including medical plans, retail discounts and leisure savings, a profit share scheme, private pension plan and childcare vouchers
• An in-house training academy with free learning and development and excellent prospects to progress to senior management
As RGN/RMN Nursing Home Deputy Manager you will oversee the planning, direction and management of all clinical services within the care home. You will supervise and support staff and will ensure high standards of care are maintained throughout the home. You will work closely with the Registered Manager and will work to develop your business and leadership skills in this role.
Applicants for this Care Home Deputy General Manager & Clinical Lead position should be/have:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Previous experience in a senior or managerial role within a care home setting demonstrating excellent leadership skills
• Good knowledge and understanding of CSSIW requirements and quality standards relevant to this sector of care
• Have completed recognised teaching and mentorship/supervision qualifications and have experience supporting newly qualified nurses through preceptorship
• Demonstrate evidence of continuing professional development, ideally up to degree level
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Passionate about providing high quality care
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.