I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Registered Nurse - Borehamwood - up to £16/Hour
Amber Mace is currently looking for a Staff Nurse to join the team at an independently-owned nursing home in Borehamwood. My client is looking for a staff nurse to provide excellent standards of nursing and residential care for adults with various needs, such as; dementia, physical disabilities, sensory impairment, autistic spectrum disorder, head or brain injury, or mental health conditions.
This is a well-renowned care company that offers excellent career progression, benefits and training. You will be joining a hardworking, friendly and multidisciplinary team - call today to find out more about how to become a part of this wonderful organisation.
If you are interested in applying, please contact Fiona at Amber Mace on Applyor email an up to date CV to Apply.
Please note, this is a full time role at 48 hours per week and overtime is paid at time and a half.
• Providing a high standard of care to residents
• Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
• Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
• Contributing to patient assessments, compiling a plan of care alongside the individual, and monitoring patient progress
• Accepting personal and shared responsibility for the maintenance of quality nursing care
• Hold a current Nurse pin (RGN)
• Experienced with peg feeding and tracheostomy
• Experience working with neurologic patients desirable
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards.
• A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
For more information regarding this opportunity or to apply please contact Katie at Amber Mace on Applyor email an up to date CV to Apply.