I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
This vacancy requires the candidate to be registered RGN with an appropriate PIN number. Good communication skills and team work are essential. Experience with elderly care is essential.
This position would suit an experienced RGN who is looking to develop their skills in caring for residents. We are looking for someone who will take responsibility for carrying out the competent care and treatment of our residents, assessing individual nursing needs.
My client is looking for someone who has hands on clinical experience and has experience with palliative care.
* Undertake care planning activities for clients to meet changing physical, psychological and social needs
* Act in the role of named nurse as allocated.
* Ensure care plans are developed in collaboration with clients, their family and friends (where appropriate) and members of the multi-disciplinary team.
* Undertake all aspects of medicine management in line with legal, professional and regulatory requirements.
* Assist in the admission and discharge of clients
* Liaise appropriately with all visitors and callers to the home including family, friends, prospective clients and their family, GPs, Social workers and other professionals
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading independent healthcare provider with on going training.
In return the successful candidate will receive a fantastic comprehensive salary package, including:
* An hourly rate of up to £17.00 - £17.50 per hour dependent on experience.
The role is for 36 hours per week on shifts.
Please contact me on Apply
Job Reference No. LJ23786