I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£18 p/h | 37.5 hrs | Days Only | 50/50 Supernumerary/Clinical | +£6 p/h Overtime
An experienced Care Home Deputy Manager (RGN/RMN) is required to join a large nursing home in Inverness.
Our client is offering the following employment package for the successful Deputy Manager (RGN/RMN):
• 37.5 hours per week on day shifts
• Excellent rates of pay of £18 per hour, plus £6 per hour for any overtime shifts worked
• Predominantly office hours, but some on-call, evenings and weekends may be required due to the seniority of the role
• 50/50 split between clinical and supernumerary hours, but as the role develops and the home expands this will become fully supernumerary
• Sick pay following 1 years’ service
As Deputy Manager (RGN/RMN) you will provide effective leadership and direction to the care and nursing teams in addition to delivering hands-on clinical care. You will support the Registered Manager in the day to day running of the home, demonstrating a proactive and positive approach to leadership.
The successful candidate for this Deputy Manager (RGN/RMN) post will meet the following criteria:
• Qualified as an Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Experienced in the management of an elderly care home
• A strong and proactive leader
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on Applyfor more information.
£ 40000 - 40000 Per yearFull timePermanentInverness, Highland, Scotland
Deputy Manager - RGN / RMN - Nursing Home Position: Deputy Manager Care Categories: Mental Health, Dementia and Challenging Behavio...