I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£17 p/h | 38.5 hrs | Days | Elderly & Dementia Home | Good CQC | NQ Nurses Considered
An RMN qualified Staff Nurse is required to work on the Challenging Behaviour Unit of a 50+ bedded elderly and dementia nursing home in North Shields.
Details of this Staff Nurse RMN vacancy and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 38.5 hours per week
• Day shifts only
• Competitive hourly rates of pay of £17
• An excellent working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
As Staff Nurse, you will coordinate and participate in the effective planning and delivery of resident care along with safely and managing and administering medications.
Newly qualified RMNs may be considered for this position, and it is essential that applicants meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Mental Health Nurse
• Up to date NMC registration/Pin Number
• Good communication and interpersonal skills and able to remain calm and confident when dealing with adults with challenging behaviours and complex mental healthcare needs
• A caring and compassionate nature and a passion for providing high quality care
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.