Embrace a challenging new role full of the opportunities you need to grow your career.
Cygnet Health Care has exciting opportunities for experienced, creative and ambitious nurses who have a real understanding of the needs of CAMHS group and can bring innovation and change to our service.
Godden Green hospital is recruiting for registered mental health nurses to work in our CAMHS acute admissions ward (16 Beds) and pre discharge ward (8 Beds). The wards specialise in the assessment, care and treatment of young people aged between 12 – 18 years old, with complex mental health needs.
In this role you will:
• The assessment of needs, planning and delivery of care for young people from assessment to discharge from services
• Implementing and evaluating care plans collaboratively with service users, carers and other professionals, providing individualised care.
• Working closely with young people to empower and support their recovery journey
• Advocating for young people using the services
• Providing supervision for nonqualified staff
• Supporting the development of a safe, therapeutic inpatient environment
• Working closely with external partners including CAMHS Community based services, social services and other healthcare agencies
We are looking for people who:
• Are newly Qualified or an Experienced RMN / RNLD with a current Pin Number
• Have experience working with an adult mental health client group
• Have knowledge of the Mental Health Act 1983, an understanding of latest nursing practices and are able to deputise in a clinical lead role
• Have the capacity to maintain documentation and undertake audits
Compassionate and focused on patient recovery to monitor, manage and reduce risk whilst helping to empower and support service user independence
In return we will offer you:
• RCNi membership
• Company pension scheme
• Free life assurance
• A comprehensive employee assistance programme and discount centre
• Paid leave for your birthday and anniversary of joining the company
• Subsidised meals
• Opportunities for CPD, further learning and development
• Expert clinical supervision and peer support
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Are you ready for a new and rewarding opportunity? Please click the link to apply.
Cygnet Healthcare has a clear nursing strategy which has been developed by front line staff. Our clinical care is underpinned by strong values and we have a commitment to reducing restrictive practice.
*Please note - speculative recruitment emails are not to be sent directly to our clinical staff, these need to go via our internal recruitment team. If speculative candidates are sent directly to a member of the clinical team, we will consider these candidates as our own.*