I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Ward Manager ( RMN / RNLD ) - Mental Health - Learning Disabilities
Location: Tendring, Essex
Salary: up to £42,000 per annum + benefits
Hours / Working Pattern: Mon-Fri, 9-5 with occasional shifts and every 7th weekend on call
Employment Type: permanent
Are you an experienced Nurse ( RMN / RNLD ) with a proven track record of managing others and running a ward? If so we are keen to hear from you! We're looking for candidates like you to take on a new challenge and make a real impact. Please read on if you'd like to know more...
We are recruiting for an experienced Nurse ( RMN / RNLD ) with proven management experience to fill a Ward Manager vacancy based in Tendring, Essex. This Ward Manager role is based within a specialist unit for clients with learning disabilities and/or mental health needs.
The Ward Manager will be responsible for providing clinical leadership to the ward through acting as a visible role model and mentor to the nursing team.
Further duties and responsibilities include -
* Overseeing and maintaining the highest standards of nursing care.
* Act as a senior clinical member of the team, providing advice and support from a nursing perspective
* Oversee and hold responsibility for the ward environment and its resources.
* Promote and safeguard the well-being and interests of all patients, employees and visitors.
* Ensure that standards of patient care are maintained at all times within the parameters of operational policies and governing legislation.
* Provide cover for the Director of Clinical Services in their absence.
To be successful in this role you should be a registered Nurse ( RMN / RNLD ) with a valid NMC PIN with no restrictions.
You will have proven leadership experience and capability to run a ward and manage a nursing team.
As part of this role we are offering an industry leading benefits package which includes -
* Increasing annual leave - 25 days' annual leave plus 8 bank holidays increasing to 30 days plus bank holidays with length of service
* Long service awards
* Clear progression routes with regular on-going training
* Excellent pension scheme
* Private insurance - life, dental and medical
* Employee assistant programme
* Free meals and refreshments when on duty
* Free car parking
* Flexible benefits / discount scheme
* Financial contribution towards CPD
* NMC payment covered in full