I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD )
* Location: Hambleton, Poulton-le-Fylde
* Position: Staff Nurse
* Care Categories: Dementia & General care
* Service: General and Mental health in elderly care
* Salary: £15.00 per hour
* Hours: Full time OR Part time depending on preference (24, 36, 42, 48 hours available)
* Shifts: Days OR Nights depending on preference
* Contract type: Permanent
*Salary equivalent to NHS Band 5 & 6*
I am looking for highly motivated registered nurses RGN or RMN experienced or newly qualified who will play a key role within this care home as a staff nurse providing a high level of care. The home is in Hambleton, Poulton-le-Fylde and has been transformed into a fully equipped and upgraded modern nursing home. The home is situated in extensive grounds, creating beautiful views and a delightful area for residents to enjoy.
This home is part of a reputable, healthcare company with excellent standards for providing effective, individualised care for all their residents. The home has an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment as well as staff morale being very high.
The Manager can accommodate both part-time and full-time hours. They can be flexible regarding shift pattern, so you will be able to choose permanent day shifts or permanent night shifts or a mixture of both if you prefer
Please find a list of just some of the amazing benefits on offer in return for your hard work.
* Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
* Perceptorship programme available
* Hot meal provided on duty
* Annual pay reviews
* Paid Breaks
* Free parking
* National Employment Savings Trust pension
* 5.6 Weeks annual leave pro rata
*All applicants must have a valid UK nursing PIN with no restrictions and we can only consider applications from candidates in the EU*