I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Kate Cowhig International Healthcare Recruitment (KCR) are looking for excellent, compassionate and innovative registered general nurses to work in NHS Trust in Essex.
Mid Essex Hospitals Trust is a District General Hospital in the East of England providing acute services to the people of the Mid Essex region and has a positive and successful approach to developing and delivering excellence in health care. Employing over 4,000 people with vast amount of experience, skill and expertise, employee performance is something we pride ourselves on and we are always looking to welcome new individuals to our dynamic and caring staff community.
Situated in the heart of Essex, Broomfield Hospital is conveniently located in the City of Chelmsford, Essex just 35 minutes train journey to London Liverpool Street and 30 minutes to London Stansted Airport. Chelmsford offers vibrant options for shopping and leisure activities as well as a variety of family friendly attractions.
The Trust has permanent full time positions in the following specialities:
• Emergency Assessment Unit
• Stroke Unit
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY
• Nurse Band 5 Salary starting from £23,023 per annum + enhancements ( e.g. unsocial hours )
• 37.5 hours per week - Full-time Positions
• Paid annual leave: 27 days per annum + 8 Public Holidays
• NHS pension and a range of great staff benefits
• Two month free accommodation!*
• Support for personal and professional development through the provision of internal training courses and also through assistance with external course fees and paid study leave
• 30 minutes from Stansted Airport and 30 minutes from London
• Eligible to register with NMC
• EU Trained Nurses – Newly Qualified Nurses accepted, IELTS or OET is required
Immediate Interviews with full recruitment support from a dedicated KCR team member.
*** Ongoing Skype interviews available ***
Do not miss out on this exciting opportunity and apply today by sending your CV: