I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Job Title: Deputy Day Surgery & Endoscopy Manager
** Annual Bonus + length of service bonuses + continuous training and career development**
Key Details: I am recruiting for an experienced Registered Nurse to join our dedicated team at a Private Hospital located in Devon as a Deputy Day Surgery and Endoscopy Manager. This hospital provides a vibrant, exciting and professional environment where the advance equipment and technology is second to none.
The Key details are -
Location: Devon - within easy access via Train, Bus and car with car park
Salary: £29,000 - £32,000 per annum / £14.87 - £16.41 per hour based on 37.5 hours per week
Bonus: Annual bonus provided.
Hours: Full Time - 37.5
Contract Type: Permanent
Employee Benefits: In return for providing your skills, experience and passion in delivering outstanding patient care, you will be rewarded and provided opportunities for progression and continuous training. Benefits are also included which are;
* Competitive salary dependent upon skills and qualifications
* 25 days annual leave
* Contributory Pension Scheme
* Private Healthcare
* Life Assurance
* Ongoing training and development
* Free parking and subsidised staff restaurant
* Relocation packages negotiable
Further Details about the role: I am looking to recruit a Deputy Day Surgery and Endoscopy Manager who will be expected to deliver high quality, patient focused care through the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of care. Key duties will include:
* Acting as Clinical Lead for all Registered Nurses on the ward, supporting and working with the Day surgery and Endoscopy manager
* Collaborating with the Day Surgery and Endoscopy Manager to ensure staff are assessed and found competent in all clinical practices
* Managing the ward to ensure co-ordination and delivery of all work activities with area of responsibility during that time
* Undertaking competency assessment of junior/support staff
Person Specification: to apply for this exciting opportunity to be successful in this role, you will have:
* Extensive post registration surgical experience in a variety of surgical specialities
* Experience in a Day Surgery Unit will be an advantage
* Nurse management experience
* NMC Registered Nurse Part 1
* A qualification in teaching and assessment
* Immediate Life support (ILS)
If this role isn't for you but you know somebody else who could be suitable please refer them to us. If they get the job we will send you £100 as a thank you! (make sure they give your name when they contact us).
£ 20.82 - 32.90 Per hourPart timeBankTorquay, Devon, England
Pulse Nursing are an award winning leading supplier to a number of NHS Trusts and Private Hospitals across the UK for Registered Ge...
£ 20.82 - 32.90 Per hourPart timeTemporaryBodmin, Cornwall, England
Pulse Nursing Agency are currently recruiting for qualified Registered General Nurses (RGN) to work ad hoc or temporary placement s...
£ 20.82 - 32.90 Per hourPart timeBankPlymouth, Devon, England
Pulse Nursing are an award winning leading supplier to a number of NHS Trusts and Private Hospitals across the UK, meeting the grow...