I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Call our Recruitment Team to enquire on 01206 224188 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Deputy Manager (Registered Nurse)
Up to £1,500 WELCOME BONUS (T&C’s apply)
* Rate – £45,000 per annum *
• Beautiful purpose built home, set in its own grounds surrounded by mature woodland, newly planted gardens and birdsong.
• As part of the Caring Homes Group, Kingsclear embodies over two decades of experience in delivering high quality, dignified and respectful personalised care.
• Kingsclear is designed around the needs of its residents to provide the highest level of residential, nursing and dementia care.
• Our facilities include a bistro, hair salon, activity room, cinema and private dining room which can be enjoyed by residents and their visitors at any time.
• Available on a first-come first-served basis we have over 60 varieties of room finishes and fabric, so every room is individual, yet you may also personalise your room to whichever extent you require.
• Ground floor suites and garden rooms available.
• Focused on your learning and development and committed to providing personalised professional development
• Paid NMC annual fees
• DBS cost covered
• Sponsorship available
• A £1000 refer-a-nurse scheme and a £500 refer-a-friend scheme for care and support workers
• Voluntary Benefits Scheme – offering amazing retail discounts at over 8,000 locations nationwide, enabling our staff to make savings of up to £1,500 per year
The Deputy Manager Role:
• To support the Home Manager by inspiring your whole team to ‘be the best they can be’, you will ensure your team enable the residents to lead a valued, fulfilling life and to maximize the potential capacity of all residents physically, intellectually, emotionally and socially
• You’ll ensure adherence to the highest standards, develop new initiatives in care practices and overall delivery of a quality service.
• For a full job description please call the Recruitment Team“We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.”
• “Applications for this role who require Tier 2 sponsorship to work in the UK will be considered alongside all other applications. Overseas (non EEA) applicants may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidates is available as mandated by the Resident Labour market Test.”
Ref: CDM Kingsclear
£ 29000 - 41000 Per yearFull timePermanentMitcham, Greater London, England
Job Title: Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) - Nursing Home Location: Mitcham, Surrey Salary: £29,000- £41,000 per annum (£17-£...