We believe the way you work and the people you work with are essential ingredients to being the best nurse you can be.
Cygnet Views is a 10 bed mental health rehabilitation service for women with learning disabilities and associated complex needs. All bedrooms are en-suite and furnished to a high standard. The people in our care are encouraged to personalise their bedroom to their own taste.
As a qualified Registered Nurse ( RMN / RNMH / RNLD) joining our nursing staff at Cygnet Health Care, you will become part of a team, delivering exceptional care in a high quality, up-to-date environment alongside nurses as ambitious and patient-focused as you are.
We will support you in working the way you want to, taking on new responsibilities and creating opportunities that let you grow professionally and personally every day.
Step into a role that values the patient, family and colleague relationships that mean so much to you.
In this role you will:
• Be responsible for the co-ordination, assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of individual Patient programs of care. With a focus on risk assessment and risk management strategies, ensuring that the requirements of the Care Program Approach are met in a timely manner
• Report any ill health amongst Patients and make requests for R.M.O/GP/Professional visits where necessary
• Support empowerment of Patients having regard for their dignity rights whilst maintaining professional responsibility for individuals in our care
• Ensure that individual care plans are completed and maintained in conjunction with Patient, Relatives and other Health Care Professionals, and in accordance with NMC guidelines
• Administer prescribed medicines in accordance with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines.
We are looking for:
• A qualified Registered Nurse ( RMN / RNMH / RNLD) with current Pin Number
• Have knowledge of the Mental Health Act 1983
• Have an understanding of latest nursing practices
• Have the ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
• Have the capacity to maintain documentation and undertake audits.
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Do you want a career that inspires people? Please click on the ‘apply now’ link below.