I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Residential Unit Manager - Residential Home - Learning Disabilities
Service Type: Residential home for adults with Learning Difficulties.
Salary: £32,000 per annum + benefits
Hours : Mon-Fri, 9-5 with occasional care shifts where required
Working Pattern: this position will involve working 3 office days per week (9am-5pm) and two shifts (7:00am - 2:30pm or 2:30pm -10:00pm). It is envisaged that these hours will be worked Mon-Fri, however weekend work may be required to cover holiday and sickness.
Employment Type: Maternity Cover: Fixed Term 12 month contract
Reporting line: reporting to General Manager & Registered Manager.
Are you an experienced Nurse with leadership ability and drive to deliver the highest possible standards of care? We are looking for committed and passionate Nurses with a track record of managing a team. If you think this sounds like you please read on for more information...
We are looking for an experienced Nurse ( RMN / RNLD / RGN ) with proven leadership ability to step into a Residential Unit Manager position. The selected candidate will be competent and experienced to run this Residential unit on a day to day basis and meet its stated purpose, aims and objectives.
The Unit Manager's approach should create an open, positive and inclusive atmosphere. Their duties and responsibilities include -
* Demonstrate strong positive ideas and professional practice (particularly privacy, dignity, independence, choice and self fulfilment)
* Working with the Chief Executive to ensure that residents have a plan of care / support and that each individual and / or their representatives have been involved in drawing up their support plans.
* To ensure staffing levels and skill mix are consistent with residents needs and the Residential Unit's occupancy.
* To ensure the staff team work to a high standard, & in accordance with company policies.
* To ensure Safeguarding policies are adhered to and to protect and safeguard vulnerable people.
* To ensure that records of all financial transactions are maintained, with receipts etc. as appropriate.
Working in this role you will receive a range of excellent benefits, including a competitive salary and 5.6 weeks holiday allowance.
To be considered for this role you should hold the following skills and experience -
* Registered Nurse - RNLD / RMN / RGN with valid NMC PIN
* Evidence of having undertaken periodic training to update his/her knowledge, skills and competence
* Enthusiastic, committed and positive attitude
* Good communication and organisational skills
* Proven ability to lead and co-ordinate a team
* Team player
* Ability to work on own initiative
* Genuine interest in working with the people with Learning Difficulties
* A clear understanding of the fundamental standards of quality & safety
£ 28000 - 37500 Per yearFull timePermanentCarlisle, Cumbria, England
Job Title: Clinical Lead Nurse (RGN/ RMN/ RNLD) - nursing home Location: Carlisle, Cumbria Salary: £28,000 - £37,500 per annum (£16...
£ 29900 - 39900 Per yearFull timePermanentKendal, Cumbria, England
Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN ) - Location: Cumbria - Position: Staff Nurse - Care Categories: Physical Disability, Cerebral Palsy, ...