I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Home Manager- Kendal - up to £70k
Are you an experienced Registered Manager looking for a new challenge? Are you looking for a role where you can utilise your skills and experience as a care home manager to supervise an elderly residential home? Then Fiona at Amber Mace has the ideal role for you! We are recruiting for a Home Manager with at a fantastic elderly residential home, paying an incredible salary of up to £70k!
This is a first-rate nursing home in Kendal. You will be caring for the elderly, some of whom are living with dementia and other age-related conditions. You will be joining an independent company that offers excellent benefits, career progression, training and experience. Call Fiona at Amber Mace today on Applyto discuss this unmissable opportunity.
As Home Manager, your key responsibilities will centre on management of staff, care delivery to residents, recruitment, training, and ensuring that the home is run in accordance with company and CQC policies and procedures.
Main Duties as Residential Home Manager:
• To manage the day to day running of the home, ensuring the highest level of care standards are upheld
• To maintain occupancy levels within the service
• To assist with the recruitment for the home
• To support service users to ensure that their physical, social and emotional needs are met
• To maintain & improve CQC standards
The successful candidate will have the following experience and qualifications:
• Proven home management experience
• Knowledge of CQC legislation
• Experience/Knowledge of working with dementia
• Valid Nursing PIN Essential
What's in it for you?
• Continual professional development
• Excellent benefits scheme
• Annual salary of up to £70k!
If you are interested in applying, then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Fiona at Amber Mace on Applyor email an up to date CV to Apply.
£ 35000 - 35000 Per yearFull timePermanentKendal, Cumbria, England
Clinical Service Manager - RGN / RMN / RNLD - Nursing Home * Location: Kendal, Cumbria * Position: Clinical Service Manager * Care ...