I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
We are currently recruiting Registered Nurses to join the team within an intermediate care rehabilitation unit in Nuneaton,
The rehabilitation unit has 16 intermediate care beds, delivering 24 hour care for up to 6 weeks to Patients as they prepare to leave Hospital and return to independent living or move into residential care.
We are seeking applications from Registered Nurses who have flexible attitude and wholly adopt a person centred approach who show empathy and a desire to make a real difference to patient outcomes.
• Supervision and management of care staff on the floor
• Planning, assessing, delivering and evaluating individual care
• Develop, implement and evaluate individual care plans for each resident
• Respond to incidents in a professional and appropriate manor
• Maintaining accurate drug records (storage, maintenance and use)
• Establish and maintain outstanding communication with clients, relatives and colleagues
The company are a not-for-profit leading national care provider and believe in providing high quality care homes where people are looked after with the utmost dignity and respect. Their strength lies in the quality of the people they employ, those who will share their mission statement ‘Keeping kindness at the heart of our care’.
Successful applicants will be up to date with current practices, show leadership qualities and be willing to take ownership for the delivery of high quality care. Applicants must hold a current registration with the NMC and have a legal right to work in the UK.
This is a full time, permanent position and offers a competitive salary of £29,671 based on 36 hours per week
• £2000 Welcome Bonus
• 28 days annual leave inc BH
• Annual NMC PIN Renewal Reimbursed
• Child Care Vouchers
• Eye Care Vouchers
• Retail Discount Scheme
• Cost of DBS Check
• On-going Training & Development
• Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
Please call Maxine for further information on Applyor alternatively forward your CV for consideration.
£ 65,000 - 65,000 Per yearFull timePermanentBirmingham, West Midlands, England
Peripatetic Manager - Nursing homes - Elderly / Dementia West Midlands / East Midlands £6...