We have a new opportunity for endoscopy nurses to join our dedicated and professional multidisciplinary team our Devizes NHS Treatment Centre.
At Devizes, we only treat NHS patients and we’re focused on providing the best possible, personalised care to the people of Devizes and the surrounding area. We believe in treating you as quickly as possible – helping you to get better, faster.
We offer day treatments across the following areas:
dental surgery, ear, nose and throat procedures, endoscopy, general surgery, gynaecology, joint replacements (outpatient assessment only), minor orthopaedic surgery, ophthalmology, and urology. In addition we provide diagnostic services, using the latest MRI, ultrasound and CT scan technology, arranged with local providers.
Clinical Services Lead
As an endoscopy nurse at Devizes, you will be expected to provide a high quality, cost effective service within the department; maintaining the highest standard of care and safety for patients, visitors and staff. You will be competent in all aspects of clinical practice/ endoscopy techniques and procedures.
Key duties will include:
• Providing skilled and considerate nursing care to patients in the endoscopy department
• Preparing the endoscopy room and equipment and providing specialist assistance to the endoscopist as required
• Being responsible for maintaining accurate, timely and complete records
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role you will have:
• Substantial experience in endoscopy with relevant clinical experience, or an interest in developing skills and experience in endoscopy
• Experience in day care/ short stay nursing
• NMC Registered Nurse Level 1
• Intermediate life support skills
For more information about the centre, please visit http:// Apply
Please note that offers of employment are subject to receipt of satisfactory references and a DBS check.
At Care UK, we actively promote diversity and equal opportunities.