We are looking for an experienced RMN to manage our intensive Dementia Unit with challenging behaviour.
- You will play a key role within the home, responsible for the care and safety of all residents and the smooth running of the Home ensuring that all care interventions meet Bupa and local policies and procedures
- Drawing on your clinical experience, you will provide leadership and managerial responsibilities, support, guidance and assistance to the team around you
- By creating and developing strong relationships with key partners within the community, you will play an important role in strengthening the HC-One brand and raising the care home’s profile
- You’ll ensure adequate staffing is always maintained within the home through efficient management of staff rotas, and from time to time, will provide cover out of hours, as required
- You will be responsible for medical costs, annual leave management, and sickness management.
- RMN for a Nursing Dementia unit with managerial experience (essential)
- Work within the NMC Code of Conduct
- Remain updated and ensure that clinical practice is evidence based.
- Have a personal development plan and professional portfolio.
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
- Ability to work on own initiative unsupervised.
- Good time management skills, ability to prioritise and organise workload appropriately.
About The Company