Emergency Nurse Practitioner Band 5 required in the Peterborough area, up to £37.50/hr, Days/Nights.
Due to overwhelming demand following recent contract wins, Health Recruit Network is recruiting experienced and dedicated Registered General Nurses (RGN) in and around Peterborough and surrounding area.
Do you have a minimum of 6 months recent UK experience in an emergency department setting?
If you want to make a difference, we have exciting full and part time opportunities for experienced Registered General Nurses (RGN) to provide care and support in the Peterborough area.
We are currently looking for experienced Emergency Nurse Practitioners to work within a busy Emergency Dept. based in . We currently have a 24/7 rota available and have long days available as well as nights. You will be expected to work autonomously.
Skills and Responsibilities for Emergency Nurse Band 5:
- Conduct physical examinations and take record patients health history
- Take patients to the emergency room and administer first aid healthcare treatment before the arrival of the doctor
- Write down prescription and make order for medical tests to be conducted for diagnosis
- Assist the doctors in outlining the right and most effective treatment option to be administered to patients
- Assist the psychiatrists and psychologists in evaluating the condition of patients and planning the best treatment option for them
- Make use of expertise to conduct physical examinations on patients and interpret their health conditions from their medical history
- Assist the doctor in prescribing age appropriate physical therapy to suit patients
- Administer both primary and speciality care to both adults and children accordingly
- Perform minor procedures when necessary in emergency situations.
Health Recruit Network Company Benefits for Emergency Nurse Band 5:
- Ongoing training
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Online Mandatory Training worth of £100 offered for FREE!
- Free Registration
- Pension scheme
- Holiday entitlement (PAYE only)
- Thorough Compliance Support
- Flexible shifts
- Temp of the Month prizes
- Continuous & friendly consultant support
- Various work settings in NHS and private services
- Immediate shifts in your local areas and preferred environments
Registered General Nurse Requirements for Emergency Nurse Band 5:
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Hep B, MMR, Varicella and TB scar proof
Interested? Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.