I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Finegreen are recruiting on behalf of one of the leading healthcare groups in the UK for the appointment of a Quality & Risk Manager to join their Clinical Governance team in one of their most prestigious hospitals in London.
The Quality and Risk Manager is an integral part of the Clinical Governance team. Working with stakeholders and supporting the clinical teams, the role is responsible for identifying areas for improvement and developing robust systems, processes and programs that will lead to the delivery of exceptional care.
• Implementation and monitoring of the Audit Programme including working with Heads of Department (HoD) to develop robust action plans that provide improvements to care and service delivered;
• To be the site lead and link with HCA UK for audit, sharing best practice across sites;
• Under the direction of the Head of Governance and Risk, act as the site lead for compliance including being the main liaison for all national audits, accreditation processes and CQC and CHKS inspections;
• Work with the HCA UK Corporate Clinical Services Department and local Heads of Departments (HoD) to ensure a standardised approach to CQC inspection compliance is maintained;
• Development, implementation and monitoring of a robust NICE Guidance programme to ensure that guidance is assessed and practice/policy is in line with best practice. Including maintenance of audit trail of gap analysis and changes to practice;
• Support the Governance Team with validation of data and maintenance of databases
• Expert user of auditing tool and training local staff;
• Act as the Policy Controller and direct the policy reviewer where needed;
• Assist the Head of Governance and Risk with ensuring governance committee structures are in place and adhered too;
• Facilitate internal communication with all stakeholders and staff;
• To create and present reports to relevant Hospital committees and staff when required
• Responsibility for overseeing and implementing risk management processes, strategies and system across the organisation to maintain and develop the organisational, committee and corporate risk registers;
• Oversight of the system for risk assessment and risk management, to deliver effective organisational risk registers whilst facilitating local ownership and accountability;
• Ensuring that risk registers are reviewed by the appropriate governance forum in line with the appropriate timeframes/cycle of business.
The ideal candidate will have current and relevant experience working with clinical governance and experience of accreditation and inspection processes with excellent knowledge of the governance and UK legislative framework.
The successful candidate will have:
• A personal connection and drive to deliver exceptional care consistently and service to patients and staff
• In-depth experience and knowledge of clinical governance, risk management and quality improvement
• Be able to work closely with all healthcare professional staff groups in supporting the change process
• Be able to understand and use information technology to drive process changes
• Have excellent interpersonal communication skills
• Have good time management skills; including working to tight deadlines and be flexible to meet the needs of the organisation
A competitive salary of circa £45,000 - £50,000 per annum with a flexible benefits scheme includes a contribution pension scheme, the use of all the client facilities and annual salary review and 25 days holiday each year. Relocation packages are available if you are living outside of London or the UK.
This is an excellent job opportunity to advance and develop your career with one of the leading private healthcare organisations. For further information and details please email your CV to Apply or contact me on Apply.
£ 32000 - 38000 Per yearFull timePermanentRedhill, Surrey, England
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Band 6 Senior Staff Nurse / Shift Leader seeking only to work day duty (12 hour...
£ 55000 - 70000 Per yearFull timePermanentHertford, Hertfordshire, England
Hospital Director - Hertfordshire - Neuro Care - circa 60kLinq Healthcare are recruiting a Hospital Director for a specialist neuro...