I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
RMN or RNLD
£26,519.00 - £34,439
Search Consultancy is looking to recruit an experienced RMN or RNLD qualified nurse on behalf of a purpose built, private low to medium secure hospital in based Warrington, Cheshire.
The hospital is part of a private healthcare company that provide care and support to male and female patients with brain injuries, deaf patients with mental health disorders and patients with autistic spectrum conditions (ASC)
Our client is looking for an experience senior nurse to work full time hours from 07:00 to 19:30, you will be required to work Monday, Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday one week and then Wednesday, Thursday, Friday the following week. The salary is £26,519 to £34,439 per annum which is negotiable depending on experience; you will also receive the following company benefits:
* Personal pension scheme plan.
* Private healthcare plan which offers valuable assistance towards the cost of dental treatment, optical services, physiotherapy, osteopathy, chiropractic services and consultations.
* Death in service cover which is 3 times your basic salary, this will go to the nominated beneficiary.
* 30 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays plus an extra week's holiday after 3 years service. This equates to 35 days annual leave plus the 8 days bank holidays.
* Free onsite parking
* Full comprehensive induction and on going training and development
* Annual good attendance rewards to the value of £225
If you would like further information about the role or are interested in applying please contact usman at Search Consultancy in the Manchester office. (agy)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.