I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
To prescribe, deliver and supervise the execution of excellent standards of care in accordance with our policies and procedures; To lead a care team promoting rehabilitation and independence, together with dignity and respect, such that the lives of our residents is as they would wish it, and choose it, to be.
• Ensure the delivery of quality care - continually assessing our residents’ needs and wishes, developing the service to enhance their quality of life.
• Champion independence and personal choice – develop, review and update care plans to meet our clients changing physical, social and psychological needs.
• Build the positive reputation of the home and unit – liaise professionally with visitors, including family, friends and other external stakeholders.
• Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines – risks are proactively managed and issues identified, investigated and resolved.
• Oversee all aspects of medicine management – ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered to our clients.
• Conduct care audits – monitor standards of care and take corrective action where appropriate.
• Promote high standards of nursing care for you and your team, actively seeking ways to improve levels of service.
• Take a leadership role for your team – ensuring all staff are supervised appropriately and rotas are in place to enable the smooth, efficient running of the business.
• Take an active role in the development of yourself and others – ensure that the team’s skill and knowledge levels are able to meet the changing needs of the business.
In order to achieve this our Sisters should have:
A flexible attitude and wholly adopt a person centred ethos. Be up to date with current practices, have strong leadership skills and be willing to take ownership for the delivery of quality care.
Must hold a current registration with NMC and have a legal right to work in the UK. At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role.