I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Position: Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
Location: Withington, Manchester
Salary: £30,000 - £32,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen for permanent Registered Mental Health Nurse - RMN to join a respected and established, not-for-profit care provider based at an independent medium secure hospital.
Registered Mental Health Nurse - RMN Duties:
• The RMN will help to support a team of Healthcare Support Workers and ensure that they understand the need to promote rehabilitation, independence and recovery.
• The RMN will assist the Manager and also carry out general nursing duties, ensuring the care, welfare and safety of all residents in the hospital is of the highest standard.
Registered Mental Health Nurse - RMN Requirements:
• The successful candidate must be a Registered Mental Health Nurse and
• Active on the NMC Register,
• Experience of carrying out clinical supervisions,
• Effective patient rehabilitation and facilitation of therapeutic programmes/environment.
• Flexible working
• 20 annual leave days with additional option to buy annual leace
• A Company Contributory Pension Scheme
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Reward Getaway Scheme