I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Deputy Nursing Home Manager
£40,000 - £42,000
An excellent opportunity has arisen with my client for a Deputy Nursing Home Manager in their beautiful medium sized general nursing and residential home in the Manchester area. This home has an outstanding reputation and is well known throughout the region and is rated among the top homes in the North West.
My client are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and committed individual to support the Home Manager in the smooth day to day running of the home and somebody who can continue to bring fresh ideas so that this home can continue to stay ahead of the competition and offer the very best levels of care.
Job Requirements of the Deputy Nursing Home Manager:
• Overall responsibility of the home alongside the Nursing Home Manager.
• Staff management/ appraisals/ training.
• Care plans/ reviews/ meetings.
• Applicants must be able to assist in developing robust care costing, and ensuring that care delivery reflects each individual care agreement.
• The Deputy Manager will need to be able to forge strong links within the community.
• The Deputy Manager will need to have a strong understanding of Person Centered Care delivery
• Nurse Qualified (RGN or RMN).
• Proven track record of successful experience as a Nurse or Deputy Manager within a Nursing Home.
• Sound knowledge of CQC and Care Standards.
• Dynamic & Enthusiastic with excellent communication skills.
This position might be suitable for: Senior Nurse, Registered General Nurse, Clinical Lead, Deputy Home Manager, Deputy Manager, Deputy Nurse Manager.
For more information on how to apply for this fantastic opportunity please contact Ciara on Apply, send a copy of your up to date C.V to Applynway Apply or click apply now.
£ 24000 - 32000 Per yearFull timePermanentPreston, Lancashire, England
Job Title: Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN / RNLD) Location: Outskirts of Preston, Lancashire Salary: £24,000 - £32,000 per annum (£14....