I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Cardiac Interventional Nurse to work within a state of the art setting in a new and developing private hospital in the heart of Kent. Working as part of a skilled team, you will be involved in the whole patient journey throughout the service from pre-operative assessment to discharge, providing a safe and exceptional experience for patients at all times.
Duties will include:
* Providing care and support to patients throughout their pathway with KIMS Hospital including pre-operative assessment right through to discharge
* Scrub for a case load of patients undergoing cardiac procedures including catheterisation, pacing and ICD fitting
* Ensure the patient experience and well-being remain at the heart of the business at all times and best practices are implemented and maintained within the Cardiac Cath Lab
* Assist the cardiac technicians and radiographers as necessary in placing ECG electrodes, setting up transducers and preparing equipment ready for procedures
* Day to day duties of a cardiac nurse including taking bloods, cannulation, performing angiograms, pacing's as well as assessing and monitoring patients
Requirements for this role include:
* Be a confident and experience RGN
* Have experience working within a Cardiac Catheter Lab
* Must have basic cardiac scrub and recovery skills and experience
* Be fully trained in resuscitation and have the ability to handle emergencies appropriately
* Possess the ability to scrub for more complex cardiac cases
* Postgraduate course in Cardiology such as ENB 124 coronary care nursing or ENB 254 or equivalent
* Demonstrable knowledge of current nursing and clinical developments.
This role comes with a competitive salary.
If you feel this is the role for you and would like to apply, simply complete the Application Form by clicking on the button below and attaching your up to date CV.
Full timeBankWickford, Essex, England
Advanced Nurse Practitioners, Flexi Shifts, Wick, to £50 per hourWe are working with the NHS Highlands across their primary care an...