I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£38,000 | 40 hrs | Days | Excellent Benefits
SYK Recruitment is currently working with a large elderly nursing home in Walsall to recruit an RGN or RMN qualified Clinical Services Manager.
Details of this Clinical Services Manager RGN/RMN post and what the service is offering:
• A competitive annual salary of £38,000
• Working hours of 40 per week on day shifts
• Excellent training and development, and career progression opportunities, including support with revalidation
The home has an excellent local reputation for high quality care and offers general elderly, dementia and brain injury/neurological nursing care packages in beautiful, modern surroundings.
As Clinical Services Manager RGN/RMN, you will create, manage and monitor care plans and medication records, in addition to managing staffing rotas and leading and developing the care and nursing teams.
Applicants for this Clinical Services Manager RGN/RMN post should meet the following person specification:
• Level 1 NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Experienced in an elderly care setting, and confident in care planning, tissue viability and infection control
• Passionate about delivering a high-quality service that promotes the independence, choice and dignity of service users
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an approachable and friendly nature
• Ideally have completed a recognised mentorship qualification, and committed to developing the skills and knowledge of those around you
To apply for this post or for further details, please follow the link provided.
For more information about this vacancy, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
£ 55000 - 55000 Per yearFull timePermanentBirmingham, West Midlands, England
Nursing Home Manager - Nurse Qualified - Elderly/Dementia Care Birmingham £55,000 &...