I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£16.40 p/h | 42 hrs | Days Only | Excellent Benefits
One of the UK’s leading care groups currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD with Senior Nurse level experience to work as Nurse Unit Manager in their large nursing home in Stoke on Trent.
Details of this Unit Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD vacancy and what the home is offering:
• 42 hours per week on day shifts
• Excellent hourly rates of pay of £16.40
• Excellent training and development, and career progression opportunities, including support with revalidation
• A range of staff benefits including health plans, employee reward schemes, discounted gym membership and much more
As Unit Manager, you will coordinate, manage and monitor the clinical services in your unit, maintaining high standards of care and ensuring the holistic needs of service users are met.
Applicants for this Unit Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD position should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified as an Adult Nurse, Mental Health Nurse or Learning Disability Nurse with up to date NMC registration
• Demonstrate previous experience in a senior position in an elderly care environment
• Confident assessing service users and coordinating care
• Good communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
£ 16 - 16 Per hourFull timePermanentStockport, Greater Manchester, England
CLOSE DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 31st August 2018A Golden Hello is just one of the ways we'll reward you when you join Barchester in t...