I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
We are currently seeking a Director of Nursing for an idyllic healthcare facility based in Co. Wicklow.
- Be registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland
- Have a minimum of 3 years managerial experience
- Have a recognised mangerial qualfiication
- Proven ability to direct, develop and evaluate nursing staff
- Excellent Knowledge of the Health Act (2007) Care and Welfare of Residents in Designated Centres for Older Persons and Regulations
- Experience liaising with Health Information Quality Authority is desirable
- Excellent communication skills
About Nurse Bank
Nurse Bank is a leading nursing and healthcare recruitment firm and is a division of AGC Healthcare. Nurse Bank works in partnership with Ireland's top healthcare organisations and assist both Irish based and international nurses seeking access the best available career and training opportunities in Ireland. Our clients are spread across the island of Ireland - we are confident that we can match your requirements around a new post or locum work to a location and organisation that meets all of your criteria. We also offer a comprehensive package of relocation supports if required and have a rewarding Referral Scheme to demonstrate our appreciation to nurses that both find employment with us or refer a colleague to us.