I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£50,000 per annum plus bonus
Are you a nurse qualified Home Manager with experience of managing a large care home?
Purosearch are working on behalf of a nationally recognised company to help find an nurse qualified home manager. An experienced and motivated individual is required to effectively manage a superb service in an area north of Edinburgh area.
The home is a large service which provides residential care to people with dementia, as well as nursing, respite and palliative care. The home has a lovely light airy feel and has stunning garden space for residents and staff to enjoy. It is close to local transport links and therefore an easy commute from surrounding areas.
As the Home manager you will be an RGN/RMN/RNLD with a management qualification and a passion for elderly care. You will be experienced within managing a large nursing home and be a dedicated individual with fantastic CI knowledge.
• Day to day responsibility and running of the home
• Staff management/ appraisals/ training
• Care plans/ reviews/ meetings
• To ensure effective induction of all staff, together supervision of trained staff, mentorship and assessment of care assistants and induction of new care staff.
• Sound knowledge of CI and Care Standards
• Dynamic & Enthusiastic and the ability to lead, develop and motivate staff.
• EXCELLENT career progression
• Company benefits and a competitive salary
• Create yourself a fantastic track record by working with this exclusive company
How to apply:
To apply please contact Michaela on Applyor email a copy of your up to date CV to Apply