I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
42 hrs | Days | Up to £30,000 p/a | Previous laser experience not essential
A leading Harley Street laser eye clinic is currently looking to recruit an experienced RGN to join their nursing team.
Details of this Laser Eye Clinic Staff Nurse RGN post are as follows:
• 42 hours per week which includes a 1 hour lunch break
• A competitive annual salary of up to £30,000 (this may be negotiable for the right person)
• Day shifts only
As Laser Eye Clinic Staff Nurse, duties will involve general patient care and you will undertake some ophthalmic testing duties and you will support the surgeon in theatre in addition to providing pre-and post-operative care.
Applicants for this Laser Eye Clinic Staff Nurse RGN should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• Ideally experienced in an ophthalmic/laser eye setting, but full training will be provided to nurses looking to develop their skills in this area
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, ideally you will be bi/multi-lingual but this is not essential
• Well organised with strong planning, admin and IT skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
£ 25000 - 45000 Per yearFull timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
If you haven't seen the Dialysis Nurse role that's right for you here, our jobsite is updated daily with a variety of new Nursing, ...