Embrace a challenging new role full of the opportunities you need to grow your career.
Tabley House is a nursing home close to Knutsford in Cheshire which offers 24-hour nursing care in a unique and charming environment.
The home supports people with a range of different needs including those living with dementia and individuals looking for short or longer stays, complex health care needs, convalescent care or post-operative support.
As a Registered Staff Nurse (General / Adult) joining our nursing cohort at Cygnet Health Care, you will become part of a team that is focused on delivering exceptional care in a high quality environment. You will be working alongside other dedicated nurses who are keen to develop themselves as you are.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and compassionate RGN to join our multidisciplinary team. You’ll be experienced in caring for patients with a range of mental health issues and be recovery focused. A clear determination to support service users at this exciting stage of their treatment, you’ll help prepare them for more independent living in the community. A drive to improve clinical quality and consistently provide the highest level of care is paramount. In return you’ll be given training and tailored professional development opportunities. You’ll also receive excellent staff benefits. Cygnet Healthcare has a clear nursing strategy which has been developed by front line staff. Our clinical care is underpinned by strong values and we have a commitment to reducing restrictive practice.
In this role you will:
• Be responsible for the co-ordination, assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of individual patient programs of care with a focus on risk assessment / management strategies, ensuring that the requirements of the Care Program Approach are met in a timely manner
• Report any ill health amongst patients and make requests for R.M.O/GP/Professional visits where necessary
• Support empowerment of patients having regard for their dignity rights whilst maintaining professional responsibility for individuals in our care
• Ensure that individual care plans are completed and maintained in conjunction with Patient, Relatives and other Health Care Professionals, and in accordance with NMC guidelines
• Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines.
We are looking for people who:
• Are newly Qualified or an Experienced RGN / RMN / RNLD with a current Pin Number
• Have experience working with an adult mental health client group
• Have knowledge of the Mental Health Act 1983, an understanding of latest nursing practices and are able to deputise in a clinical lead role
• Have the capacity to maintain documentation and undertake audits
• Compassionate and focused on patient recovery to monitor, manage and reduce risk whilst helping to empower and support service user independence
In return we will offer you:
• RCNi membership
• Company pension scheme
• Free life assurance
• A comprehensive employee assistance programme and discount centre
• Paid leave for your birthday and anniversary of joining the company
• Subsidised meals
• Opportunities for CPD, further learning and development
• Expert clinical supervision and peer support
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Are you ready for a new and rewarding opportunity? Please click the link to apply.