I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£27,000 - £37,500 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Days Only | Pension, Benefits & Private Medical
A leading independent healthcare provider currently requires an experienced RGN or ODP specialising in Orthopaedics to work as Orthopaedic Scrub in their Peterborough hospital.
What the hospital is offering for the successful Theatre Scrub Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP - Orthopaedics applicant;
• 37.5 hours per week on days only
• A fantastic annual salary from £27,000 to £37,500 depending on experience
• Private medical cover and free gym membership
• A company pension plan and life assurance
• Some industry leading training, development and career progression opportunities
• A friendly and supportive working environment
As Orthopaedic Scrub (RGN/ODP), you will play a key role in the operating department, promoting best practices of patient care in all areas of your duties and playing a vital part of the Orthopaedic Scrub Team.
Candidates for this Theatre Scrub Nurse/Practitioner RGN/ODP - Orthopaedics post should be/have:
• NMC registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN or HCPC registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
• Extensive experience working as a Scrub in an Orthopaedic setting, working with a varied case mix
• Passionate about high quality care and standards
• Evidence of continuing professional development and qualifications such as ENB998, ILS or ALS and recognised clinical courses
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Full timePermanentCambridge, Cambridgeshire, England
JO [... Click Apply...]Madrid interviews.Cpl Healthcare in partnership with Cambridge University NHS Hospitals in Cambridge England...
£ 28000 - 33000 Per yearFull timePermanentLeeds, West Yorkshire, England
£28,000 - £33,000 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Flexible shifts | L&D Prospects A leading private hospital in Leeds requires an experienced ...