I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£32,000 - £37,000 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Days Only | Great Benefits & Prospects
An experienced Endoscopy Nurse/RGN is required to work in a Lead role in a private hospital in Bingley.
Contractual hours for this role are 37.5 per week on days, and the very competitive annual salary is in the region of £32,000 to £37,000 in addition to an excellent staff benefits package which includes medical and pension plans, generous annual leave allowance and support for continuing professional development.
The role will involve coordinating and undertaking the planning and delivery of patient care and promoting best practices in all areas of your duties. You will effectively manage staff, resources and budgets and will undertake the management and organisation of care provision in the department.
Applicants for this Lead Endoscopy Nurse RGN post should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified as an Adult Nurse/RGN with NMC registration
• Demonstrate at least 2 years’ experience in endoscopy, with good knowledge of quality standards and up to date clinical skills and knowledge and ideally experienced working in a JAG accredited service
• Experienced in a managerial or supervisory post, having completed a recognised teaching or mentorship qualification and with proven experience of the management of a department
• Ideally have successfully completed an advanced qualification in Endoscopy Care and Decontamination
• Ideally you will have completed ILS or ALS qualifications and will have successfully completed a recognised management qualification
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.