I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
36 hrs | Day or Night Shifts | “Good” CQC | £16 p/h | Tier 2 Sponsorship Available
A 50-bedded elderly nursing home in the Worksop area currently requires an experienced RGN or RMN Staff Nurse to join their team.
*The home is able to offer Tier 2 Sponsorship to non-EU candidates if necessary*
Details of the RGN/RMN Staff Nurse role and what the home has to offer:
• 36 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Competitive rates of pay of £16 per hour
• Day & Night shifts on a rotation
• Ongoing opportunities for training & development
As Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN), your duties will include administering and managing medications, planning and delivering resident care and leading a small team of carers whilst on duty. You will demonstrate a commitment to ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety.
The successful candidate for this Staff Nurse position will meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Ideally experienced working in elderly and dementia care
• Good clinical skills & knowledge and confident undertaking all aspects of nursing care required
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.