I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
40 hrs | “Good” CQC | £43,000 - £45,000 p/a | 2 years + Management Experience Essential
An experienced Care Home Manager (RGN/RMN) is required to lead and develop a large elderly nursing home in the North Shields area.
Our client is offering the following employment package for the successful Home Manager (RGN/RMN):
• 40 hours per week on a permanent basis
• A competitive annual salary of £43,000 to £45,000 depending on experience
• Predominantly office hours, but some on-call, evenings and weekends may be required due to the seniority of the role
As Home Manager (RGN/RMN) you will provide effective leadership and direction to the care and nursing teams in addition to coordinating the clinical and operational management of the home.
You will work to maintain the already good standards with a focus on continuous improvement.
The successful candidate for this Home Manager post will meet the following criteria:
• Qualified as an Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN with NMC registration
• At least 2 years’ experience in the management of an elderly nursing home
• A strong and proactive leader
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on Applyfor more information.