I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
38 hrs | Mix of Supernumerary & Clinical | Day Shifts | Fully Compliant Service | £16.50 p/h
An experienced Care Home Deputy Manager (RGN/RMN) is required to join a small elderly and dementia nursing home in Edinburgh.
Our client is offering the following employment package for the successful Deputy Manager (RGN/RMN):
• 38 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Fantastic hourly rates of £16.50
• Predominantly office hours, but some on-call, evenings and weekends may be required due to the seniority of the role
• Duties split between 16 supernumerary hours and 22 hours on clinical shifts
As Deputy Manager (RGN/RMN) you will provide effective leadership and direction to the care and nursing teams in addition to supporting the Registered Manager in the clinical and operational management of the service.
The successful candidate for this Deputy Manager (RGN/RMN) post will meet the following criteria:
• Qualified as an Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN with NMC registration
• Experienced in a management or leadership position in an elderly care home
• A strong and proactive leader
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on Applyfor more information.