I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
38.5 hrs | Day Shifts | “Good” CQC | Elderly & Dementia Care | £18 - £20 p/h
A leading Windsor care home currently has a vacancy for an experienced RGN or RMN with a background in elderly care to work as Unit Manager of a small unit in the home.
Details of this Unit Manager RGN/RMN position and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 38.5 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Day shifts only (weekends may be required)
• Excellent rates of pay in the region of £18 to £20 per hour (depending on experience)
• A friendly and supportive working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
This Unit Manager RGN/RMN role will involve leading a small team within the home and coordinating, managing and monitoring care within the unit, ensuring the highest standards of resident care and safety.
Applicants for this Unit Manager RGN/RMN post should be:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Experienced in an elderly and dementia care environment
• Demonstrate some experience in a leadership role in a clinical environment
• Confident leading a team and happy to get involved with the practical delivery of care
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Jon Mason at SYK Recruitment now on Applyfor more information.
£ 43000 - 45000 Per yearFull timePermanentHarrow, Greater London, England
Deputy Manager | Award Winning Home | North West London Harrow, North London £45,000+ and Benefit...