I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
The Primary Care Nurse Manager will manage the primary care nurse co-ordinators across a number of the organistaions units in the Dublin South City Area. He/she will be responsible for oversight and ensuring co-ordination of health care services for clients with a diverse range of health care needs along with provision of clinical supervision to primary care nurses.
The sucessful candidate will develop the primary care services of the Organisation and will provide clinical and professional leadership to the team.
- Registered RPN, RNID, &/or RGN (BSc Nursing)
- Evidence of PIN renewal for current year.
- Full clean drivers licence essential
- Minimum of 5 years post registration experience in the last 8 years.
- Experience managaing a team
- Knowledge of relevant nursing legislation and including FOI, Data Protection, GDPR.
- Knowledge of health promotion and disease prevention.