I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD )
- Location: Biggleswade, Bedfordshire
- Position: Staff Nurse
- Care Categories: Physical Disability, Parkinson's Disease
- Service: General care in elderly and younger adults
- Salary: £15.50 PER HOUR + £2000 loyalty bonus
- Hours: Full time OR Part time depending on preference (24, 36, 42, 48 hours available)
- Shifts: Days OR Nights depending on preference
- Contract type: Permanent
*Salary equivalent to NHS Band 5 & 6*
*£2000 welcome/loyalty Bonus*
I am looking for highly motivated registered nurses experience or newly qualified RGN, RMN OR RNLD who will play a key role within this care home providing a high level of care. The home specialises in care of the elderly and younger adults including Physical Disability and Parkinson's Disease.The Home is a purpose-built and in a beautiful area of Biggleswade, Bedfordshire.
The service is one of the top 20 care home groups in the UK as recommended by Apply. They are a small but growing organisation which means there are lots of development opportunities within the company. It is a very exciting time to join the company.
The Manager can accommodate both part-time and full-time hours. They can be flexible regarding shift pattern, so you will be able to choose permanent day shifts or permanent night shifts or a mixture of both if you prefer as well as short or long shifts.
- Communication with all residents, relatives, staff, other professionals and involved in the care of the residents.
- Assess, develop, implement and evaluate individualised resident care, ensuring consultation with and involvement from residents, GP's, relatives and carers
- Provide care of the residents as per the personal plan, ensuring all records are accurate and thorough in accordance with registration and legal requirements
- Providing clinical guidance and training to staff within the Care Home
- Adhere to NMC Codes of Conduct and policies in seeking to maintain and justify public trust and confidence
Please find a list of just some of the amazing benefits on offer in return for your hard work.
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Annual pay reviews
- NMC registration fee paid for
- Welcome/Loyalty Bonus of up to £2000
- uniform provided
- Paid Breaks
- Free parking
- National Employment Savings Trust pension
- 28 days' annual leave including bank holidays
*All Applications must have a valid UK nursing PIN RGN, RMN OR RNLD with no restrictions and we can only consider applications from candidates in the EU*