I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Clinical Lead Wanted - Central Leicester Leicestershire, Interviewing Immediately!
We are currently working on behalf of a well-established care group who pride themselves on the high-quality person-centered care they deliver within all their Homes. They are predominately based within the East Midlands and own a mixture of Residential and Nursing Homes.
This particular home is looking for a Clinical Lead to join their team and support the Staff Nurses on the floor as well as working closely with the Management team with clinical governance and ensuring the correct clinical care is delivered to residents.
* £36k PA
* 42 Hour Contract (4 days 1 week, 3 days the following week)
* Fantastic support with Induction through Quality Matters Manager
* Fantastic support with Learning & Development - fully funded clinical skills and mandatory training
* Full support if required with Revalidation
* Free access to Royal Marsden Clinical Procedures Manual - online which also supports Revalidation
* RCNi eLearning system coming on board during 2018 to support learning & development and Revalidation
* Joint working with DMU, Hull & Lincoln Universities to provide student placements at Prime Life homes with additional benefits for Prime Life nurses to gain mentorship and leadership qualifications.
* Career opportunities within company to progress to Clinical Lead, Nurse Manager, Regional Support Manager, Director level.
* DBS check provided free of charge
* Unique Holiday scheme that allows flexibility to use ?Holiday Pot' as the staff member chooses
* Uniforms, drinks and parking provided free of charge.
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So, if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!