I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Would you be interested in working within an organisation highly renowned for providing fantastic levels of care as well as the support they provide their staff at all levels?
Domus Recruitment are currently working on behalf of an excellent client in Swindon who pride themselves on providing high quality care to their residents. This beautiful, state of the art and newly built Nursing Home in Swindon provides care for elderly residents with general nursing requirements. The home already has fantastic relationships with the local community and CQC.
* You'll use your compassion and experience to help deliver clinical care to the high standards
* My client will look to you to make sure their care is in line with all regulations by doing everything from implementing their rigorous safeguarding policies to overseeing the creation of care plans.
* This is a role that will see you using your professional judgement to make critical clinical decisions, manage projects and evolve care levels to make sure every residents' needs are met.
* You'll have the freedom and autonomy to do things the right way - and be truly valued and respected for what you do.
* You'll need to be a Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) with current NMC registration and a teaching, mentoring or supervision qualification
* Dedicated and motivational, you'll enjoy sharing your knowledge with others, which you'll have demonstrated through successful clinical mentorship and performance management.
* Have the right to work in the UK
* Have a clean DBS
* Full time
* Representing the nursing home
* Maintaining excellent delivery of care
* Provide valuable support, to the team around you
* Knowledge and experience with CQC and DOLs
***As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So if you are not looking for a move but know someone that is why not earn some cash**
Keywords: Nurse, RGN, RMN, Cardiff, CQC, Elderly, Dementia