I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
BMI Huddersfield Hospital in Huddersfield is part of BMI Healthcare , Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Senior Theatre Practitioner to join their team of staff in the Theatre department.
This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Previous experience working within an acute healthcare environment.
* Previous experiencing managing and leading a clinical team
* Registered Practitioner with NMC or HCPC registration.
* Post-registration qualification relevant to functional specialty i.e. Advanced Scrub Practitioner or Surgical First Assistant qualification [for scrub leads].
* ENB 998 and/or mentorship course.
* Approved / recognised anaesthetic course.
* Mentorship qualification
Duties of this role include:
* Deliver safe quality care for patients during their peri-operative phase of care. To support, coordinate and actively assist in the management and organisation of care within the operating department. Provide quality planned care for patients during their peri-operative phase of care by ensuring all team members deliver quality patient care by providing appropriate clinical and managerial leadership.
* Lead the team to deliver care that helps improve the health of the individual and wider community.
* Lead the team in demonstrating compassion through effective relationships based on empathy, respect and dignity.
* Develop own competence to deliver effective care and treatments through improving clinical/technical knowledge / skill, and expertise.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers up to £32400pa for this vacancy and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
* BMI Healthcare Scheme
* Childcare Vouchers
* Staff Pension Scheme
* 25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
£ 22000 - 27000 Per yearFull timePermanentManchester, Greater Manchester, England
Theatre Scrub or Recovery Nurse or ODP – Private Surgical Hospital Manchester Full time £25,000- £27,000 per year depending on expe...
£ 0 - 0 Per yearFull timePermanentCheadle, Greater Manchester, England
Associate Director of Clinical Services - Allied Health. BMI The Alexandra Hospital, Cheadle, Cheshire. "BMI The Alexandra Hos...
£ 60000 - 60000 Per yearFull timePermanentStockport, Greater Manchester, England
Up to £60,000 | 37.5 hrs | Excellent Staff Benefits An experienced RGN with a management background is required to work as Associat...