I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£20 p/h | 40 hrs | Day Shifts | Mix of Clinical & Supernumerary Duties | CQC Compliant Service
An experienced RGN with experience in elderly and dementia care is required to work as Clinical Lead in a large Bromley care home.
Details of the Clinical Lead (RGN) position:
• 40 hours per week
• Excellent pay rates of £20 per hour
• Day shifts only
• 2 clinical shifts per week and the remainder supernumerary (must be flexible regarding this)
• Opportunities for training, development and career progression in a fully CQC compliant service, which is owned and managed by a leading national care group
As Clinical Lead, you will manage, monitor and oversee all aspects of clinical and personal care within the home. You will provide effective leadership and direction to care and nursing staff and will ensure care documentation is up to date and fully meeting resident needs.
The successful candidate for this Clinical Lead post will meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN with up to date NMC registration
• Experienced in a leadership or supervisory role such as Senior Nurse within a UK care home setting
• Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care management
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader
• Flexible to meet the needs of the service
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
£ 28000 - 35000 Per yearFull timePermanentChelmsford, Essex, England
Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) - Location: Chelmsford, Essex - Position: Staff Nurse - Care Categories: Parkinson's Diseas...