I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Job Title: Day Surgery Unit Registered Nurse
** Annual Bonus + length of service bonuses + continuous training and career development**
Key Details: I am recruiting for a Registered Nurse to join a expanding Day Surgery Unit within a Private Hospital located in South of Hampshire. You will treat NHS & Private Patients and I am looking for a passionate Nurse who will provide the best possible, personalised care to the people of London and surrounding areas.
The Key details are -
Location: South of Hampshire - within easy access via Train, Bus and car with free car park
Salary: £26,000 - £29,000 per annum / £13.33 - £14.87 per hour based on 37.5 hours per week
Bonus: Annual bonus provided.
Hours: Full Time - 37.5
Contract Type: Permanent
Employee Benefits: In return for providing your skills, experience and passion in delivering outstanding patient care, you will be rewarded and provided opportunities for progression and continuous training. Benefits are also included which are;
* A salary that gives the NHS a run for their money
* Annual colleague bonus
* Relocation package
* A generous pension schemes
* 27 days holiday (plus bank holidays) to enjoy some well-deserved R&R
* Private medical and dental
* Childcare vouchers
* Free onsite gym
* Free parking
* Life insurance
* A free lunch (turns out there is such a thing!)
* A catalogue of unique training courses, from IT skills to leadership training with a twist
* The opportunity to make a real difference, without the red tape.
Further Details about the role: I am looking to recruit Qualified Nurse to work within a Day Surgery Unit based in South of Hampshire. As a Registered Nurse you will be responsible for be delivering exceptional care and support for our clients, or providing growth and development opportunities for our teams. It will be your duty to delivers patient focussed care which includes; assessment, planning, delivery and evaluation of care in line with Care UK's model of care. This requires the position to have highly developed acute nursing and technical skills pertinent to the specialist area
* Participates in a rotation throughout all of the day surgery areas of pre-assessment, pre and post op, endoscopy and theatres. Follows current shift patterns and the annualised hour's system adopted by the unit
* Is aware of the applicable National Minimum Standards in relation to the Healthcare Commission's annual inspection. This includes knowledge of specific departmental policies
* Plays an active role in adhering to the outcomes and action plans for Clinical and Non-Clinical Risk Assessments for Patient Care and the Environment
* To maintain standards of infection control within the ward and during clinical care and to assist patients to maintain their own infection control needs
Person Specification: to apply for this Day Surgery Unit Registered Nurse opportunity you must hold a valid NMC PIN with no restrictions and a clear DBS check. Broad range of competencies matched to job description and specification illustrated in CV. Experience within a Surgical Ward is a must. Obtain Sound written & verbal communication skills. Have proven ability to work in a team environment and independently. As a nurse we require you to have flexibility & adaptability to meet the changing needs of the business
If this role isn't for you but you know somebody else who could be suitable please refer them to us. If they get the job we will send you £100 as a thank you! (make sure they give your name when they contact us).
£ 16 - 16 Per hourFull timePermanentWinchester, Hampshire, England
Salary is dependent on experience We are looking for a passionate and caring individual with a proven ability to lead, motivate an...
£ 20.00 - 45.00 Per hourFull time...Bank...Christchurch, Dorset, England
** Ltd Company Nurses Welcome ** WANT TO EARN OVER £1,000 PER WEEK AND UP TO £1,500 A WEEK AS AN AGENCY STAFF NURSE ((RGN / RMN) St...