I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Up to £36,491 p/a (Band 6) | 37.5 hrs | Day Shifts | Excellent Benefits, Training & Development
A Westminster based hospice currently requires an experienced RGN to work as Specialist Nurse – Hospice Referrals & Discharge.
Details of this RGN Specialist Nurse – Hospice Referrals & Discharge position and what the hospital is offering:
• 37.5 hours per week, on day shifts only
• An excellent annual salary of up to £31,508
• 27 days annual leave
• Private health cover
• A contributory pension scheme or continuation of the NHS pension scheme for existing members
• Excellent opportunities for professional development and career progression
• A range of retail discounts and financial support schemes
• A supportive working environment, with employee recognition awards
As RGN Specialist Nurse – Hospice Referrals & Discharge, you will work within a strong multidisciplinary team to support and deliver safe and effective admissions and discharges from the hospice, with duties including reviewing and triaging all referrals to the inpatient unit, managing waiting lists and taking the lead on complex discharges that require multi-agency support.
Applicants for this RGN Specialist Nurse – Hospice Referrals & Discharge should meet the following criteria:
• Registered with the NMC as a Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN
• Demonstrate proven experience working at Band 6/Senior Staff Nurse level
• Experienced working within the community or a specialist discharge role
• Confident undertaking clinical assessments and making decisions, and demonstrate expert clinical skills and knowledge in this area
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and have completed Advanced Communication Skills Training
• Have completed post-registration clinical training/studies relevant to this role
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Applyfor more information.
£ 21.00 - 25.00 Per hourPart timeTemporaryLondon, Greater London, England
TFS Healthcare are recruiting for District Community Nurses with at least 6 months community experience within the last 2 years.Opp...