I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Clinical Lead - Private mental health hospital
Job Title: Clinical lead - RGN or RMN
Location: Waltham Abbey, Essex
Salary: £35,000 per annum + 5% Profit share
Shifts: Days (Paid Breaks)
Hours: Full-time available (40 hours)(permanent)
We are currently recruiting for one of the UK's leading healthcare organisations who provide high-quality levels of care in residential nursing homes and independent hospitals across the country. They have an excellent, award-winning reputation and come highly-recommended by current employees, making this a fantastic opportunity to join them.
* We are recruiting for a clinical lead nurse to work within one of this companies highly rated independent hospitals in Waltham Abbey.
* This hospital provides expert care for men over 50 with enduring mental health issues.
* Some patients are detained under the mental health act and some patients are admitted on a voluntary basis.
* The home has a 5/5 CQC report and has received excellent ratings for the service they offer.
* This facility services males only and conditions include Korsakoff's, challenging behaviour and vascular dementia.
This is based on a 40 hour contract, predominantly days, however flexibility is required in this post. 18 hours will be supernumery work, the remaining hours will be managing a team of staff nurses, carers and senior nurses.
Your task will be a simple one: to monitor and influence the standard of clinical care delivered to our patients by your team in an independent hospital you'll be proud to drive from strength to strength. We'll look to you to provide an environment that meets the needs of every single patient, and ensures that each one of them is treated with dignity and respect at all times. Of course, key to this will be the impressive support, development and mentorship you provide to your clinical team.
For an ambitious, experienced nurse, this is a great opportunity to use your talents to shape a service, gaining valuable experience and developing your career as you do so. You'll be equipped with a current NMC registration, RN (Mental Health) and evidence of continued professional development alongside a teaching and mentor or supervision qualification.
You also have substantial experience of working in a mental health setting, including producing well-developed care plans and undertaking clinical risk assessments. A seasoned leader and people manager, you've built up knowledge of everything from health and safety legislation, and grievance processes, to safeguarding investigations and budget management.
Person Specification: You must be a qualified Registered Nurse to apply for this role, and we will accept (RMN) nurses only. The Manager is looking for a candidate with experience in dementia care, and strong leadership skills.
- Access to an award-winning career development path, including paid training from the company's own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Unique Profit Shares- believing you should be rewarded for your hard work, all profits from each site are recycled back into the facilities
- Childcare Vouchers
- Retail Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, Harrods and many more
- Holiday and Travel Discounts
- Leisure savings including cinema, restaurants, theme parks and attractions
- Paid Breaks
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Stakeholder pension plan
- Excellent career progression opportunities to work towards management / senior roles
- Preceptorship Programme for newly-qualified nurses